Change management to accelerate any transition. We ensure that people are inspired to move to a new reality and can successfully adapt to the change that any transformation brings.
HOW CAN WE
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Pragmatic process communication reduces digital friction and improves relationships and understanding between teams. Clear presentation of messages is important during the transformation to ensure that stakeholders can support transformation. We maintain close relationships with all stakeholders, inventory missing information, retrieve missing information in the organisation, and highlight what can be classified as critical information to ultimately share information, that results in better alignment with stakeholder needs for the proper execution of renewed processes.
Process alignment according to: Connectivity between projects in the programme and other organizational departments.
- providing collaboration and communication within the IT transformation programme,
- use of methods and tools for continuous improvement of processes,
- collaboration and consultation with C-level management, internal stakeholders and external stakeholders,
- multifunctional initiatives are monitored to achieve goals by using dashboards, communication channels and personal interaction.
Process alignment according to: Direction for – pre- commissioning, after implementation and before running operations.
- strengthening the direction of transparency and commitment to -new- ways of working,
- stakeholder workshops to determine process improvement,
- tracking the performance of coaching and training collaborations focused on the -new – user experience,
- facilitation of top-down-bottom-up information sharing across business verticals, aligning multiple stakeholders.
Process alignment according to: Active participation in key target entrepreneurial programmes aimed at exploiting newly formed services that are key for the formulation of the implementation strategy.
- operating model related documentation -IT descriptions, IT diagrams- interrelations,
- service introduction guidance focuses on the operational management office to deliver value to end-users, stakeholders and beneficiaries.
Process alignment according to: The preparatory phase of accreditation.
- preparation aimed at restructuring information and communication in the internet, intranet and extranet environment,
- in line with -binding- assessment frameworks and quality standardisation requirements for audits and post-control audits,
- in consultation with management and stakeholders.
Process alignment according to: Focus on rules sets, agreements and guidelines about the use of IT- technologies and responsible use of applications.
- in combination with principles of trust and transparency,
- exertion in coordination with process owners and stakeholders,
- programme management framework for rules, procedures, roles and resource allocation.
Process alignment according to: Formal expertise reporting.
- from the operational office for management of processes and resources and supervision of daily activities,
- review of project results for change proposals and progress decisions.
Process alignment according to: Partnership with teams and stakeholders to deliver cross-functional project events.
- direction, monitoring, and dissemination of key information,
- exploitation office for primary processes to support long-term Cloud deployment activities.
- focused on data processing and data processing standards,
- embedded in a sustainable production environment,
- accessible from different locations and tailored to different locations.
Technology causes changes in societies.
Change readiness takes a critical look at the determination to realise sustainable solutions. To implement solutions it is necessary to communicate clearly, avoiding ambiguous interpretations. Implementation of new processes requires complete knowledge and further training for new ways of working to increase general confidence in the change and to adopt the change.
Whether it concerns an innovation for new services, new products or the method of data management, all this changes the way of working. The transformation involves a cultural change and the way we become comfortable with change. The change paradigm shift refers to an evolving change in practices and represents a new phase in the broader arc of technology use in our society.
Paradigm shift of change management
Focused on development in the way products and services are delivered, open sources as part of the transformation process and seeking overall connection with the outside world.
separation, transition, incorporation
unfreezing, changing, refreezing
present dissatisfaction + future vision = stronger than the resistance experience
letting go, neutral zone, new beginning
ending the current status, neutral zone, new beginning
empowering organizations for change and digital innovation
recognizing the human side of change
rethinking institutional structures, processes, management paradigms
inclusive workplace, influences of the new way of value creation
online-rights pioneers, open-sources and commitment to digital decade